SSC Constable GD Recruitment
The official SSC GD Notice has been released today. The online application process and registration will also start today i.e. from 21st July 2018. We have updated the notice below. The recruitment will fill 54,953 vacancies. This is one of the most reputed and respected job as you get an opportunity to server for your nation. Therefore, go through this article to know the complete details of SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details 2018
This year, 54,953 vacancies has been announced for the post of Constable GD.
- BSF – 16,984
- CISF – 200
- CRPF – 21,566
- SSB – 8546
- ITBP – 4126
- AR – 3076
- NIA – 8
- SSF – 447
SSC GD Constable Important Dates 2018
|Notification release date||21st July 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||21st July 2018|
|End Date of Application||20th August 2018 (5:00 P.M.)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree/diploma/10th Standard pass certificate from a recognized board/University.
Age Limit as on 1st August 2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- However, there is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
SSC Constable GD Selection Process
The selection process consists of 3 stages:
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
Go through the detailed article below to know the complete selection process, exam pattern & syllabus:
How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Apply button.
- Thereafter, click on GD Constable link.
- After that, fill in the form completely and correctly.
- Then, make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit and take a printout for future reference.
- You have pay a fee amount of Rs.100.
- However, there is no application fee for female/SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates.