Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
High Court of Gujarat has released an official notification on their website on 12th June 2018 regarding recruitment purposes. Via this notice, vacancies has been announced for the post of Court Assistant. A total number of 767 posts are available to be filled. The online application process will start on 15th June 2018. And the last date to apply is 14th July 2018. The online exam will be tentatively held on 30th September 2018. Scroll down to read more details.
Vacancy Details for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – 408
- SEBC – 196
- SC – 37
- ST – 126
Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Official advertisement release – 12th June 2018
- Online application starts – 15th June 2018
- Last date to apply – 14th July 2018
- Preliminary exam – 30th September 2018
- Mains Test – November/December 2018
- Practical/Skill (Typing) Test – January/February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You must be between 21 to 35 years of age as on 14th July 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 5 years for female/SC/ST/SEBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Also, you must have a Typing speed of 5000 key depressions on computer in English/Gujarati.
Selection Process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
To be selected for the post of Court Manager in Gujarat High Court, you need to appear for the Preliminary Elimination Test, initially. It will consist of 100 Mutliple Choice Questions. You need to secure minimum 60% marks in the Preliminary Test to qualify. After that, you have to clear the Mains Descriptive Test of 60 marks. Then, you need to clear the Practical/Skill Test (Typing Test) of 40 marks. Only Mains and Skill Test marks will be considered for preparing the final merit list.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, under Current Jobs tab, find the appropriate Advertisement link.
- Then, click on the Detailed Advertisement link and read it completely.
- Next, go back and click on the online application link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill in the details to register yourself.
- And upload the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- Then, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
Application Fee for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/SEBC/PwD/Ex-SM – Rs.300/-
Pay Scale for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
Rs.19,900 – 63,200/- per month